How to find a Mass in English while in RomeTravel Tips
There’s no shortage of churches in Rome, certainly, but if you are looking to attend mass rather than just admire the art/architecture, you might (not) be surprised to find that most masses are in Italian language! If you are hoping to find a place with mass in English, you’re in luck because there are actually quite a few places that do. The most obvious choice is Santa Susanna, which is the official American Catholic Church of Rome. It’s located at Via Venti Settembre, 15 (Services: 18:00-Sat, 9:00 and 10:30-Sun. English language mass, like all other masses in Rome, are completely free events.
Here’s a listing of other Churches in Rome that have regular English-Language masses, as well as mass in some other languages:
- -All Saints’ Church (Church of England), Via del Babuino, 153B, Tel/Fax: (+39) 06.3600.1881, Services: 08:30 and 10:30 Eucharist (Sun.)
- - Footsteps Fresh Expression of Church (interdenominational groups meeting for worship and study in Casal Palocco and La Storta). email= firstname.lastname@example.org
- -St. Paul’s Within-the-Walls (Episcopal), Via Napoli, 58, Tel: (+39) 06.488.3339. Services: Eucharist 08:30 and 10:30 (Sun), 13:00: Eucharist in Spanish
- -International Christian Fellowship (Assemblies of God), Via Guido Castelnuovo, 28 00146 Rome. Tel: (+39) 06.552.00861. Services: 11:00 (Sun).
- -Rome Baptist Church, Piazza San Lorenzo in Lucina, 35, Tel: (39) 06.687.6652, email= email@example.com, Worship on Sunday: English 10:30, Tagalog 13:00, Mandarin 15:00, Italian 18:00
- -Ponte Sant’Angelo Methodist Church, Piazza di Ponte Sant' Angelo, Tel: (+39) 06.686.8314. Services: 10:30 (Sun.), email= firstname.lastname@example.org
- -The Salvation Army, Via degli Apuli 42, Tel: (+39) 06 44 74 06.Services: 10:30 (Sun.)
- -St. Andrew’s Church of Scotland (Presbyterian), Via Venti Settembre, 7, Tel: (+39) 06.482.7627, Services: 11.00 (Sun.)
- -St. Patrick’s Catholic Church (Irish), Via Boncompagni, 60, Tel: (+39) 06.429.03.787. Services: 10.00 (Sun.)
- -Basilica di San Silvestro in Capite (Catholic), Piazza San Silvestro, 17A, Tel:. (+39) 06.697.7121, Services: 10:00 and 17:30 (Sun.) email= email@example.com
- -Church of Sweden, Via A. Bertoloni 1E, Tel: (+39)06.808.0474. Services: 11:15 (Sun) (in Swedish).
Trackback address for this post
Feedback awaiting moderation
This post has 38242 feedbacks awaiting moderation...